INITIAL CONSULTATION – 1 HOUR: $120
- Listening to your concerns regarding your health
- Prioritising your health issues, and addressing the most important aspect so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
- Usually a comprehensive Assessment of your Medical, Social, Lifestyle, Height/Weight (if you wish), any test results, and your diet – BUT, this doesn’t always happen. Depending on the nature of your issue I will determine which approach to take by listening to you. I don’t follow a set formula.
FOLLOW-UP CONSULTATION – 30mins ($60), 45mins ($90), 1hr ($120)
Length of Follow up will depend on:
- What your health issue is
- How much time you need
- How much time you want
There are certain types of conditions that will require longer appointments on a regular basis, these include, but are not limited to:
- Clients with Eating Disorders
- Clients struggling with Body Image concerns
- Clients going through the challenge phase of the FODMAP diet (but only for a short while)
- Clients wanting to pursue the Non-Diet approach to weight management as this really is very different to traditional approaches of dieting and takes a lot of time to trust it – therefore it requires quite a bit of support from me.
Nonetheless, dietary changes can be difficult, and coaching through those changes, whatever they are, and whatever they are for, can be daunting. My role is not to tell you what to do, but rather help you find your motivation to make the changes you think you can make. Once you have found that motivation, I can provide you with information and resources that you can use to help implement those gradual changes to your diet.
I guarantee the last thing I will do is overhaul your diet. There are no “good” or “bad” foods in my world! Food doesn’t have a moral value.